May 8 @ 09:00 - 10:00
From: Commandant, Kalamazoo Detachment #879
To: Staff Officers
Subj: AGENDA FOR OFFICERS MEETING
Per the published schedule and detachment by-laws, a meeting held at 0900 hours on the Saturday of the month prior to our detachment meeting will be assembled to discuss the following matters.
- Membership and dues. Discuss delinquencies, and best recruiting efforts. Discuss active duty membership dues.
- Fundraising ideas and plans for upcoming fund raisers. Discuss goals and beneficiaries of fundraising efforts.
- Programs for upcoming scheduled detachment meetings, all ideas considered. Schedule and plan for any guest speakers.
- Identify any members who may be going through hardships, medical, financial, family etc. Plan to offer recourses to mitigate problems.
- Any other matters deemed important to any member.
I would like to thank you for your efforts in ensuring this detachment of the Marine Corps League is successful, and that all matters pertaining to the by-laws and rituals of the Marine Corps League are being upheld. You’re efforts and input is instrumental to the success of the unit.
Larry Sweerin, Commandant